Monday, August 22, 2011

What I've been up to...

It has been awhile since I've posted, so I thought I'd give you all an update. 

Here is what I have been doing in the past few weeks

  • Got my car maintenance done, needed a lot of stuff as it turned over 100k miles about 9 months ago.  
  • Got new tires for my car (It needed new tires before the snow starts)
  • Got new glasses.  (no back to school is complete withought new glasses, right?)
  • Went shopping for new clothes and a few appartment essentials
  • Got my car tinted and a hitch added (plan to tow a u-haul trailer up to Erie.)
  • Officially quit my teaching job, but let them know that I may be interested in teaching next semester or during the 12 week break.
I have been procrastinating on re-submitting my AACOMAS ap for next year (have to officially apply to lecom to start next fall again after post bac is over).  Not sure why, maybe I am still burnt out from filling out applications from last year.  I am sort of blocked on the essay portion again.  I can't decide if I want to just submit my old one again or else re-write the whole thing or else just update it.  I guess it doesnt matter as long as I go ahead and get it done!  You guys might be interested to read some of my first drafts of my essays for med school.

I'll post them

1 comment: