Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I think this is procrastination

So, with three weeks remaining, well two and a half now, before I would leave for MERP (If I go to MERP) I have been feeling the crunch.  Before I left I wanted to do a lot of projects

  1. Scan old photos of family and friends to have them on my computer for when I am gone
  2. List things on eBay to finance my medical education
  3. Get the back yard in a state so it is not too difficult for my husband to care for
  4. Box up some of my belongings that will not be used for the duration of MERP/ROSS so they are out of my husband's way
  5. Backup my laptop on the external hard drive in case it dies while I'm gone.
I want to get done with these projects soon and would rather just work on them now and hopefully get done with them early and have the remaining weeks to play around.  However, I can't tell if I am using these to actively procrastinate instead of doing worthwhile activities such as pre-study for MERP.

The fact that I "might" not go to MERP has given me a bit of leeway to think that I can sort of waste time on these projects, although I think that they do have some value. 

What do you think?  Time wasting procrastination, or Making my final preparations and getting my affairs in order before a long absence?

No comments:

Post a Comment