Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just accepted to LECOM

HI all,

I'm sure you're tired of hearing me complain about not hearing back from the LECOM people.  I got my letter in the mail today.  I was accepted to the postbac program.  The criteria for automatic matriculation into next fall's class is for me to get a 3.0 and a 23  or above on the MCAT.  I got a 28 Q already, so really I just have to focus on the GPA part.

Now for some housekeeping, such as cancel plane ticket, find someone to lease my Bahamas appartment, re-sell the items I bought off another student (bike, printer etc...)  Start AACOMAS ap for 2012, etc...

I will have to find a new theme for my website, as I will be in Erie PA (lake effect snow).  Something like just white snow drifts...  Just about as opposite an environment as you could imagine from living on a tropical island.

1 comment: